Sunday, May 06, 2007

Blog Critiques

My first blog critique is Michael on AVC...expanding an already successful product.... I like how Michael went right to the point, and how he backed up his claims with some pretty good links that gave statistics, that clearly showed that AVC is a great school. I also like the ideas he presented for advertising the school, I think they would do the trick in getting AVC more spot light so to say, and it would make the public more aware of the outstanding students AVC is producing.

My next blog is on Kristin on Attracting More Students??. I thought Kristin's blog was pretty good, especially when she explained advertisement and its importance, but I wish she would have thrown out some ideas on ways to advertise the school besides the students telling others. Also I think she should have had at least one link to support her ideas, perhaps she should look at Michael's blog. Other then these little details I thought Kristin did a good job and had some good insights.

The third blog I will critique is by Tim on The Rise of Christianity in Rome. I thought Tim did a fantastic job, he clearly put a lot of time and effort in researching and writing his blog, overall I think he deserves a 100% for this blog. The reason I say this is that he had good web pages to support his claims, good book references and he presented his topic clearly.

The fourth blog I will critique is by Katey on Saladin. I thought Katey did a great job, she explained not only who Saladin was but what he did and why she considered him to be a different kind of leader. Katey had some good links and some very good opinions with links to back up her claims, so overall I would say she did some great research and she wrote her opinion and information in a clear manner, so I would give her a 100%.

The last blog is by Caleb on Christianity and the rule of Constantine. I must say Caleb utterly stunned me with his writing ability and word usage, he writes way beyond his years. I always new he was a smart kid but to think he writes this good and makes some good arguments and develops great opinions this early on is amazing, I can only imagine where he will be at with his writing skills in 3 years. Back to the content though, I thought he made some great points, and this blog clearly shows that he spent many hours or minutes depending on how fast he types, researching and putting this blog together. I think everyone should see how he put this together and how he used his links, because this is a great example of what a superior blog is like, this is a 120% in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home