Sunday, April 01, 2007

Europe Blog 2

When I got to Europe, what I was looking forward too is mainly seeing all the different historical battlefields and seeing other places of historical background. Also one thing that I was really looking forward too was seeing the Eiffel Tower in person, I remember as we where walking to the Eiffel Tower right after dinner, it was more spectacular than I had thought it would be. The monument was so tall, but one of the best memories I have from this trip is climbing the stairs of the Eiffel tower, at least the ones they let you, because once you get to the middle you have to take the elevator the rest of the way up, still climbing over 700 stairs was an accomplishment, at least to me. Other structures that I enjoyed seeing where the Tower of London, the Ann Frank House in Amsterdam, and the forest where the Battle of the Bulge took place. Other places that I enjoyed going to where Germany and Rouen, because these places where rich with historical background, and there was so much to just take in and so much to make us see how blessed we truly are that we did not have to go through some of the stuff that the people of these countries had to, for instances we did not have to go through concentration camps in Germany. Also i liked these places because they had some of the best food, especially Germany, I love German food it is the best especially the sausage hot dogs with the German mustard, it was heavenly I loved the German food so much i brought some home with me, which caused me some extra time going through customs, but i think it was worth it. So ultimately I was very excited to go to Europe, and these are some of the places that we visited and where some of my personal favorite places to visit, I would highly recommend going to Europe, for anyone who wants to know, it was so much fun, so in the end I had a great time.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Still Thinking said...

5,5,5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home