Friday, March 02, 2007

Europe Blog

When I go to Europe, what I am looking forward too is mainly seeing all the different historical battlefields and seeing other places of historical background. Also one thing that I am really looking forward too is seeing the Eiffel Tower in person, just thinking of how I will personally be able to see one of the most popular monuments, just makes me even more excited about going to Europe. Other structures that I hope to see while we are in Europe, or to be more specific in London, are the Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament, I know we probably will not be able to see them close up but I would just like to see them from a distance, because these are two important buildings in London, the Houses of Parliament is where the two houses of the Parliament of the United Kingdom meet to conduct business, and the Tower of London is where the Crown Jewels of the United Kingdom are, so ultimately i would be satisfied if we just saw these two structures from a distance, because these are two important places in London.Other places that I am looking forward to going are Germany and Rouen, because these places are rich with historical background, and there is so much to just take in and so much to make us see how blessed we truly are that we did not have to go through some of the stuff that the people of these countries had to, for instances we did not have to go through concentration camps in Germany. So ultimately I am very excited to go to Europe, and these are some of the places that I am excited to visit.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Still Thinking said...

5,5,5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home